This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. You accepted this policy when you purchased our selected items. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website.
- All items offered are guaranteed 100% authentic.
- Once you place your purchase, this means buyer has already read, understood and agree to all the terms and conditions ( from point #2-#7 as well as all other information from Sole-UP.com ).
- All items will only be shipped to the shipping address that you had provide to your register member account under "Sole-UP.com”.
- All sales are final. No refund or exchange on all items.
- All pre-order sneakers will be ship in 48hrs after the retails release date and no refund will be accepted once the order is confirmed unless Sole-UP run out of stock.
- Returns only upon wrong item or size sent.
- Damaged or Lost items will be dealt with through the Post Office.
How we use the personal information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request
- Process transactions and send notices about your transactions
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it
How we share personal information with other parties
We do not share your personal information unless for fraud prevention purpose